InstructionsWith the information learned from this week and throughout the course, students are to create an anti-bullying flyer. This must be completed in Microsoft PP or Microsoft Word so that I can open the document on my end. Students are to research bullying and provide statistical data in the flyer.
Students are to post their completed anti-bullying flyer to this board to display their wonderful work. You can create a Microsoft PowerPoint.
The flyer must contain data and should provide as much as possible of the following based off the video here and your own research:
- A stated no bullying policy and how to prevent it.
- Definition of bullying.
- Why people bully.
- Why people do and don’t stand up for those being bullied.
- Ways that people are bullied and through way venues (e.g., technology – cyberbullying).
- What are some warning signs of bullying that parents, family members, and educators need to be aware of?
- What can a parent, family member, or a community member do to help prevent bullying?
- How to get help if you are being bullied.
- Last, describe the research connection between being bullied and how that can negatively impact psychosocial development.
Number of Sources: 2. Provide information from 2 resources that include some data.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Chapters 9 & 10
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option.
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.