- Creon claims that the rule of the king must be obeyed even if it’s wrong because otherwise there is destined to be anarchy and chaos which can destroy a society. Does the play agree or disagree with Creon? Discuss.
- Evidence and support must include direct quotations from the play.
- The play itself should be your only source for this paper, therefore the Works Cited page should show only the MLA formatted version of the play that you use.
- This is a formal essay and therefore should NOT include first person or second person pronouns (I, we, our, you, your, etc.).
- Your thesis statement (last statement in your introductory paragraph) must be specific, in focus and use a good verb(s)! Don’t write, for example, something like: “In Antigone, strength of will is shown in Antigone, Creon, and Haemon.”
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and proofreading are paramount! There is no excuse – with a week to work on this, especially – to have any errors here
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.