Here are some of my favorite documentaries that you can select from if you’re struggling to come up with a documentary choice:
- The 13th (2016)
- I Am Not Your Negro (2017)
- Quest (2017)
- Citizenfour (2014)
- Crip Camp: A Disability Revolution (2020)
- Minding the Gap (2018)
- The Work (2017)
- The Prison in 12 Landscapes (2016)Prompts
I have provided a brief outline of how you might organize your paper. However, the content of your paper must address these prompts and/or questions even if your structure is different (i.e. you speak on your experiences first then address the content of the film):
- Introduction of the film, including its social issue and participant(s)
- Connect at least three specific sociological concepts to your chosen film. Consider major theoretical frameworks, research methods, concepts, and theories from any of the chapters we have covered so far.
- How does this film connect to your own life? Share as much as you’re comfortable about your personal lived experience or a phenomena you have witnessed. This might be a personal identity such as undocumented status, or part of your community such as gentrification. How did watching this film make you feel? Did you learn any new information, such as a different perspective of an experience you already understand personally? Please know, I do not wish to force any student to reveal personal information; rather, I request you reflect on how this film represents parts of your life you feel comfortable sharing with me.
- If this movie does not reflect a personal experience: share what this film taught you that was new to you. Did any part of this film surprise you? If so, what specifically surprised you? How did watching this film make you feel? Will you continue to learn more about this issue beyond this film and/or this class, why or why not
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.