You will begin with an introduction that draws in the audience and presents the issue you will discuss. The last sentence of the Introduction will clearly state your position on the issue and will not be a question.
• The second paragraph or two will be a background paragraph. Here, you will describe any background information you wish to give the reader about the topic and describe your involvement with the community affected by the topic.
(N.B. Think of paragraphs as being half a page to three-quarters of a page in length, not whole pages or more. Make sure that each paragraph has a clear topic sentence, is developed, unified and coherent.)
• After the Background Paragraph, you will then provide a series of paragraphs arguing your position on the thesis. You will provide reasons and evidence
• You will need to use a minimum of 3 secondary sources. You should use these as evidence for your argument or as counterarguments you will refute.
• Counter arguments will need to be considered and refuted.
• The essay will end with a conclusion. Here, you will briefly restate your thesis and/or your main points and leave the reader with something interesting to consider in relation to your topic.
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.