Many organizations are moving to the cloud to protect their infrastructure, reduce infrastructure costs, and improve their backup capabilities. As a cybersecurity practitioner, you may very well be asked to assist in the selection and implementation of a cloud computing service model.
Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to locate and integrate at least two quality, academic resources (in addition to your textbook) on the cloud computing service models defined by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). You may also use government websites, such as Cybersecurity from the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Please respond to the following in a post of at least 200 words:
- Compare and contrast the cloud computing service models defined by NIST.
- Integrate practical examples of organizations you have researched that that are using the various platforms, highlighting the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Provide full citations and references, formatted according to Strayer Writing Standards.
- For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Please respond to the following:
- Discuss the role of data security including technical, procedural or administrative, and physical controls as well as a discussion on confidentiality, integrity, and availability. Also, include a discussion on the consequences of a security breach.
- Suppose you are also in charge of securing your organization’s data. Identify at least two data security measures that you believe are necessary to prevent data security issues.
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option.