I’m working on a psychology question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
- Explain what scientists have discovered about social cognition. What are heuristics, and how might they be employed by social psychologists?
- Distinguish between the following types of heuristics: representative heuristic; availability heuristic; anchoring and adjustment heuristic; status quo heuristic. Explain how each would affect our social thoughts.
- Explain what schemas are and how they hep social psychologists organize social information. Describe each of the three basic cognitive processes that are influenced by schemas
- Describe the classic study by Rosenthal and Jacobson (1968) and its implications to the understanding of a self-fulfilling prophecy
- Distinguish between the following potential sources of error (biases) in social cognition: optimistic bias; overconfidence barrier; planning fallacy; counterfactual thinking; magical thinking
- Explain how feelings shape our thoughts and how thoughts shape our feelings. Give several examples to support your response. Provide a personal example of when your thoughts might have been heavily influenced by your mood and what the end result of this interactive process entailed
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.