Access the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission website and complete the steps below:
- Go to the “Filings” tab and click on “Company Filings Search.”
- On the EDGAR| Company Filings page, you can search for Colgate-Palmolive (CL) conducting a Company Name Search or a Fast Search by using ticker symbol “CL.”
- On the EDGAR Search Results page for COLGATE PALMOLIVE CO CIK#: 0000021665, click on the latest 10-K Filing.
- From the latest 10-K filing, click on Format|Documents.
- On the next page, click on the first Document’s link: COLGATE-PALMOLIVE 10K LATEST DATE |LATEST DATEx10k.htm
- Retrieve Item 6—Selected Financial Data and Item 15-Historical Financial Summary
Using CL’s financial data, answer the following questions regarding Colgate-Palmolive’s growth dividends, share buybacks (treasury stock), free cash flow, and ROE:
- Do you think one of the reasons to like Colgate’s stock is due to the fact the company is a dividend machine? Do you think dividend increases are a sign of confidence? Would you consider becoming a dividend growth investor for Colgate?
- How does CL’s treasury stock share buybacks inflate the company’s ROE?
- Do you think that the way Colgate-Palmolive Co. spends its free cash flow affects its high ROE?
Your paper should be two to three pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted according to APA style and it must include citations and references.
MarketLine Company Profile: Colgate-Palmolive Co. (2021). In Colgate-Palmolive Company MarketLine Company Profile (pp. 1–45)
Colgate-Palmolive (2021). https://investor.colgatepalmolive.com/news-releases/news-release-details/colgate-announces-2nd-quarter-2021-results
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option.
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.