Criminal justice professionals often keep up-to-date on emerging topics and training by attending conferences and publishing in the field. Many professional organizations release a “call for papers” before conferences. Authors are asked to submit scholarly papers for consideration, in which some authors are selected to present his or her paper.
For this Performance Task, you imagine that you received an invitation for a “call for papers.” The topic is technologies that have been used to protect and gather evidence in the criminal justice system.
Complete the report with:
- (0.5 Page) Introduction of the topic (technologies that have been used to protect and gather evidence in the criminal justice system)
- (1 Page) Describe the specific technology for protecting and gathering evidence
- Analyze the role of information technology in the criminal justice system.
- (1 Page) Explain how the technology has influenced the criminal justice system
- Evaluate the impact technology has on the criminal justice system.
- Discuss any arguments in favor of or against this technology
- (1 Pages) Explain any ethical dilemmas the technology may pose
- (0.5 Page) Conclude with how you think the criminal justice system will evolve in the future through the use of technology
- Provide a conclusion on how you think the criminal justice system will evolve in the future through the use of technology, including the ethical dilemmas that will be faced.
The report should show that you:
- Develop clear introduction statements.
- Introduction statement is welldefined and clearly describes the topic and focus of the response.
- Use transitions to connect ideas.
- Writing conveys a cohesive idea through the effective use of transitions.
- Use appropriate tone and vocabulary for a given audience.
- Vocabulary and tone communicate key concepts that are appropriate for the audience.
- Apply APA formatting and style guidelines.
- Writing uses in-text citations appropriately, includes references when applicable, and is formatted according to APA style. Minor errors in APA style do not impede understanding or violate standards for academic integrity
- Demonstrate the ability to use records and data management systems appropriate for 21stcentury criminal justice organizations to protect and gather evidence.
Review REQUIRED References on completing this assignment:
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.