After completing the simulation, write an essay that addresses the following elements based on the simulation scenario that you performed. (This part is common to both project and assignment options.)
- Present an overview of the simulation scenario.
- Explain the intent of the simulation scenario.
- Relate at least three PMBOK® Guide standards or practices applied in the simulation scenario.
- Describe your lessons learned based on the what-if assessments. Explain how the methods applied to audit and terminate projects are used to capture lessons learned.
- Describe how the simulation experience can be used to enter (or advance) your career as a project manager.
- Describe how proficiency in the use of a project management systems as demonstrated in the PMS Resource Center can be applied to enter (or advance) your career as a project manager.
Properly organize your writing by including the following:
- Cover page
- Body of your work in response to the assignment’s key elements, with headings and subheadings
- List of references
- Appendices—containing captured screen image of the confirmation page showing your total simulation score for each scenario performed.
The introduction through conclusion sections of your essay should be approximately 4-5 pages in length. Support your assignment with a minimum of three scholarly references.
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option.
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.