Curriculum Evaluation Paper Assignment Instructions
You will complete a final paper reflecting on the topics you studied throughout the assigned course reading and study materials. The paper should synthesize a thoughtful analysis, insight, understanding, and application of topics learned and should be written in proper APA format. The paper is to be between 6 – 7 pages in length not counting the cover or reference pages. The paper should be written entirely in 3rd person, with the exception of the personal reflection. See the attached rubric for specific guidelines.
Topic: Synthesize each area of the curriculum evaluation process discussed within our modules with the following headings:
- Introduction (with thesis statement)
- Importance of curriculum evaluation
- Standards and objectives
- Assessment for learning
- Assignments and assessment
- Validity and reliability
- Differentiation of instruction
- Culturally responsive teaching
- Application of curriculum evaluation – This section should focus on practical application.
- HOW should a teacher apply these concepts?
- Personal reflection – For the personal reflection section, consider the following:
- What things, if any, would you do differently with the curriculum process? How effective do you think the changes will be and why?
- What can you do to help meet the spiritual needs of students through your curriculum? What else could have been done?
The preceding sections are required. Based on your experience and expertise, you may write additional sections. Other areas that you may include but are not limited to: classroom management, resources, school or organizational culture, technology, etc. Your paper will consist of a 6–7-page, double-spaced, synthesis/reflection paper written in third person. The title page and reference page do not count as part of the page requirement. You will include a minimum of 6 scholarly references, 1 reference to scripture, and follow the current APA style of writing
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.