Compose a post that addresses the above questions and make connections to the content from the course this week using 3 digital powerups. Remember to cite content from one or more of the texts with page number, and comment on at least one other student post using 1-2 additional powerups.
- Remember: List or restate something you seen or heard in the movie; then, add an opinion in your response. Use #remember.
- Understand: Ask a question that will help you understand what you seen or heard in the movie. Allow a peer to respond to your question. Use #understand.
- Apply: Organize what you seen or heard into something new. Include a poem, chart, timeline, diagram, or model in your response. Use #apply.
- Analyze: Examine a quote you heard and then analyze it for factual evidence. Use #analyze.
- Evaluate: Critique something that you seen or heard in a respectful manner. Cite text-based evidence in your response. Use #evaluate.
- Create: Develop a novel response based on what you seen or heard using text, video or other supplies to innovate. Use #create.
- Critical think: Judge the content of what was seen or heard using reasoning. Use #Criticalthink.
- Problem solve: Write about how a question could be solved. Use #Problemsolve.
- Data/Research: Answer the question through research and data. Use: #Data/Research.
Students are to watch the movie After Earth with Will Smith. It is available on Youtube to rent and on Cable TV.
Discuss the following: In what ways are self-regulated emotions and learning related? Provide examples from the movie. Students must discuss the concepts from the course textbook and how they relate to your examples. Your answer should be a solid page in length.
Tip: See if you can locate the main point that the father tells the son during his journey.
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option.
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.