(I have attached all reading and film links choices below you can select any as per the question requires and complete it.)
Short Essays: (Suggested length that an average student needs to properly answer the question is approximately 300-500 words, but credit is based on content quality, use of professional language (specific to anthropology & this particular course), readability, having specific connections to the course materials [readings, films, lectures, discussions, etc.], and completeness, not word count.)
Q. Discuss the benefits and problems of utilizing documentary data using examples from at least two case studies and/or exercises from the course. Make sure to address the implications for archaeologists who use the documentary record; and what can we do (as archaeologists) to keep better records to lessen future confusion about our work. Be specific and use examples from the course materials and case studies.
Long Essay: (Suggested length that an average student needs to properly answer the question is approximately 500-800 words, but credit is based on content quality, use of professional language (specific to anthropology), readability, having specific connections to the course materials [readings, films, lectures, discussions, etc.], and completeness, not word count.)
Q. Choose two case studies reviewed in this course [from the readings, lectures, discussions, or films] and peer-review these studies by the following dimensions.
• Stick with the outline below. Your answers should be cogent and course specific, yet brief
and to the point. Note that you are not limited to case studies from the 2nd half of the semester, but at least one of your case studies should be from content AFTER the midterm.
- What are the case studies’ themes and problem orientation (aka: what did theresearchers want to know and why).
- What types of data were used for each study (be specific)?
- What issues/problems the archaeologists encountered during research, if any?
- What data/information or lines of evidence proved to be the most helpful or were mosteffective for the researchers’ interpretations and conclusions?
- What types of specialists were brought into the project for special analyses, if any?
- What were the studies’ research outcomes, including what questions were notanswered and why, if this was the case.
- In your opinion, why did these case studies work (were solid) or not (could have beenbetter)…or both? …make sure to explicate why you are making these arguments.
FILM CHOICES FOR ESSAYS
What Happened to the Hunter-Gatherers of SE Europe? Stone age documentary by Stefan Milo (9:53)
Narmer: First Pharaoh of Egypt (6:00)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_ByLv949-8
Who Built Great Zimbabwe? And Why? (5:06)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quzjmZ-7s6w
How did Chinese Civilization Begin? Shang and Zhou Dynasties (8:28) • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RrAoL_PVmo
Angkor (UNESCO) (2:29)
Chavin (UNESCO) (2:55) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnIoffCCyBI
Moche Portrait Head Bottle (4:40)
READING CHOICES ATTACHED AS PDFS
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.