Read the “Case Study Analysis” document and select one of the six case studies.
Write a 1,000-1,500-word analysis of the case study using Freud’s psychoanalytic theory approach. Include the following in your analysis:
What will be the goals of counseling and what intervention strategies are used to accomplish those goals?
Describe the process of treatment using this theory. This should include a description of the length of treatment, the role of the counselor, and the experience of the client as they work from beginning to termination of therapy.
- How does this theory address the social and cultural needs of the client? (Cite specific research findings)
- Describe valuable insights of coming to understand the client’s unconscious world as the counseling process continues.
- How can a counselor implement Freudian processes in counseling without undue risk to the client or the counseling relationship?
- Include at least six scholarly references beyond the textbook in your analysis.
- Each response to the assignment prompts should be addressed under a separate heading in your paper. Refer to “Headings” in Class Resources for help in formatting the headings.
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.