Income and Wealth Inequality
[WLOs: 3, 4] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7]
Prior to beginning work on the final paper, read Menasce Horowitz, Igielnik, and Kochhar’s 1: Trends in Income and Wealth Inequality (Links to an external site.) and Strauss’s article The Connection Between Education, Income Inequality, and Unemployment (Links to an external site.). In your final paper, you should address the following based on the information presented in the article and other research:
- Describe how a country can measure its income inequality.
- Evaluate the trend in the measure of income inequality for the United States from 1940–2020.
- Evaluate the roles of globalization and advances in technology as causes of widening income inequality in the United States.
- Compare wealth inequality to income inequality.
- Explain trends in wealth inequality in the United States from 1940–2020.
- Evaluate two causes of wealth inequality in the United States.
- Evaluate the role of healthcare inequality as it relates to income and wealth inequality.
- Estimate the wealth gap between those who have access to private insurance and those who do not.
- Evaluate whether increasing access to affordable or free healthcare can reduce income or wealth inequality.
- Make one recommendation on how to reduce income or wealth inequality if you were a federal policymaker.
The Income and Wealth Inequality final paper
- Must be eight to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of the paper in bold font
- Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Title of the paper in bold font
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least five scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view the Quick and Easy Library Research (Links to an external site.)tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.