APA7 professional report. The prompt is as follows:
AAA reported that the average price of regular gasoline is Pennsylvania during Memorial Day weekend in 2010 was $2.65 per gallon. The following data show the price per gallon of regular gasoline for 15 randomly selected stations in the state.
$2.73 $2.59 $2.74 $2.65 $2.71
$2.73 $2.51 $2.71 $2.61 $2.64
$2.58 $2.46 $2.64 $2.74 $2.58
Your report should include the following sections:
- Title page
- Introduction and problem background (you must read the whole question before you can do this part)
- Data description
- Calculate the mean. Give an explanation as to what this means in relation to this problem.
- Calculate the upper and lower limits of the box-plot. Give an explanation as to what this means in relation to this problem.
- Construct the 95% confidence interval. Give an explanation as to what this means in relation to this problem.
- Describe the similarities and differences between the box plot and confidence interval calculated.
- Interpretation of results and conclusion
- Do the results from the sample validate AAA ‘s findings? Explain.
- 12-point font Times New Roman
- 1-inch margins
- An APA running head – shortened title, all caps limited to 50 characters, in the upper left corner of each page
- Page number at the top right of each page
- A title page with the paper’s title (no more than 12 words in length), your name, supervisors name, department and the name of your institution
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.