1- Evaluate three prominent lines used in each work of art and describe their effect within each work.
To view larger version of these images, click here.
3a Kitagawa Utamaro Two Courtesans late 18th Century
3b Michelangelo Head of a Satyr 1520-1530
3c Tlingit culture Chilkat weaving style blanket 19th Century
2- Address the following questions for this acrylic painting:
- Briefly describe the scene.
- Which lines are prominent or add an effective quality to the scene?
- What might be the RYB color scheme(s) used in this painting?
- Which type of texture is being achieved and where is textured seen in this painting?
- Distance is achieved through which implied space(s)?
- Describe which type of time & motion is being used in this scene and where.
To view a larger version of this image, click here.
4a David Hockney Portrait of an Artist (Pool with two figures) 1972
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.