InstructionsCreate a 3-5 page submission in which you develop a PICO(T) question for a specific healthcare issue and evaluate the evidence you locate, which could help to answer the question.
PICO(T) is an acronym that helps researchers and practitioners define aspects of a potential study or investigation.
It stands for:
- P – Patient/population/problem.
- I – Intervention.
- C – Comparison (of potential interventions, typically).
- O – Outcome(s).
- T – Time frame (if time frame is relevant).
In your submission, make sure you address the following grading criteria:
- Define a practice issue to be explored via a PICO(T) approach. Create a PICO(T)-formatted research question
- Identify sources of evidence that could be potentially effective in answering a PICO(T) question (databases, journals, websites, etc.).
- Explain the findings from articles or other sources of evidence as it relates to the identified health care issue.
- Explain the relevance of the findings from chosen sources of evidence to making decision related to a PICO(T) question.
- REFERENCES CANNOT BE MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.