Submit a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
- Describe the social problem(s) addressed in the policy.
- Which areas in the policy indicated the social problem(s) to you?
- Why, as a social worker, should you be concerned with the problem(s)?
- Are there other problem(s) not directly identified that might be impacted, positively or adversely, by the policy?
- Which population(s) is/are impacted by the problem?
- What is the relationship between the social problem(s) and the population(s)? In other words, why are some people impacted by the problem(s) when others are not?
- How is/are the population(s) taken into consideration in the policy?
- (2-3 page paper)!!! Summarize the excerpt from the policy that you identified as needing change.
- What are the strengths of this excerpt in helping to alleviate the social problem? If you do not see any strengths, that is okay—explain why.
- What are the limitations of this excerpt in helping to alleviate the social problem(s) for the population(s)?
- What specific changes would you make to the excerpt to alleviate the social problem(s) for the population(s)? You can describe the changes or quote direct policy language you would change https://www.legis.ga.gov/legislation/59827. https://content.waldenu.edu/6a03f15ffad0273ca51260885d20218d.pdf
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.