**Please remember: Our discussions are non-competitive. Be sure to support your classmates and refrain from any negative comments. We’re here to help each other and to have a great learning experience.
- Post your “Main Post”. For this discussion include the following things in a single post and please number your answers.
- Here are two quotes representing two very different views of religion: a) “Religion is the opiate of the masses”- Karl Marx and b) “The purpose of all major religious traditions is not to construct big temples on the outside, but to create temples of goodness and compassion inside, in our hearts” -Dalai Lama
- Which of the quotes above (a) or (b) do you tend to agree with more? Explain.
- According to the Functionalism perspective what are some of the important functions of religion?
- Write your own question for another student to answer. DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION YOURSELF. You can write a question about a concept, term, study or anything described or explained in Chapter 15 of your text.
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.