Essay 2 on Unit 2: “Short Shorts”—Documentary Film
This unit we discussed and analyzed short documentary film, across varying subjects and themes and using various production methods and techniques. In a well-developed analytical essay, respond to the following question:
Use one of the documentary films (from the list below) in your analysis essay. Using one short quotation from Betsy A. McLane’s excerpts from A New History of Documentary Film, how does the film you select prove or disprove the quotation?
- Julie Buck’s Double Exposed
- Ben Proudfoot’s Queen of Basketball
- Courtney Dixon’s Believe in Ghosts
- Roxy Rezvany’s Wifi Rider
Your Essay Requirements:
- 4 pages, double-spaced, and typed.
- Include a heading with the title of your essay, your name, my name, and the date.
- Include the Academic Integrity Policy that is stated on your syllabus
- Include in-text citations. Use page numbers for McLane i.e. (McLane 19). Here is the MLA in-text citation format for the documentaries, which includes the name of the film in italics and the minute range you are referencing in your evidence i.e. (Believe in Ghosts 4:00-5:00).
- No outside sources for this essay. Only use the one selected source from the list above.
- Please proofread your essay for clarity. I even suggest reading your essay aloud, so you can catch any weird sentence constructions, missing words, or typos.
- I encourage you to use my office hours and the Writing Center as resources. I ask that you bring your work when you meet with me in office hours (i.e. your thesis statement, a body paragraph, a draft, etc). Email me to schedule an appointment.
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option.
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.