After reviewing the readings and/or videos on social stratification and race, respond to the following prompts in a presentation consisting of 10-12 slides (Not including the title and reference slides). You can use PowerPoint or another presentation program. ( The readings are: Grusky, D., & Kricheli-Katz, T. (Eds.). (2012). The new gilded age : The critical inequality debates of our time. Stanford University Press. , https://aclu.procon.org/questions/does-the-us-need…, https://ebookcentral-proquest-com.lopes.idm.oclc.o…, Neville, H. A., Gallardo, M. E., & Sue, D. W. (2016). Introduction: Has the United States really moved beyond race? In H. A. Neville, M. E. Gallardo, & D. W. Sue (Eds.), The myth of racial color blindness: Manifestations, dynamics, and impact. (pp. 3–21). American Psychological Association. https://doi-org.lopes.idm.oclc.org/10.1037/14754-0…
Address the following:
- Describe at least one key idea, fact, or historical event that helps you better understand racism and its effects.
- What are ways to acknowledge systemic injustices and inequities?
- Explain how race impacts the social institution that you have selected.
- Identify a form of racial inequality that could be associated with your specific social institution and use theoretical perspectives to explain the social behaviors that perpetuate racial inequality. (GCU 3.4)
- Suggest measures and policy changes for the social institution to implement to help alleviate the racial inequality you have identified.
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.