Using the book Alan Aldridge, Religion in the Contemporary World: A Sociological Introduction, 3rd edition. Malden, MA: Polity Press, 2013. ISBN-10: 0745653472
1. Define and explain the significance of the following terms (three sentences each) :
1) Civil Religion
2) New Religious Movements
5) Quiet Revolution
2. Reflect critically on the following points 2 full paragraphs each):
– Religious adaptations in Canada
– Canadian Response to Religious Diversity
3. Reflect critically on the following quote: “Patriarchy is a reality, but it may be mitigated by some benefits for women. Patriarchal communities provide a haven for women who yearn for the comfort and security of traditional gender roles” (page 169, Aldridge)
4. Reflect critically on the following quote: “Although studies of religious organizations and movements are still relevant, they cannot capture the quality of people’s everyday religious lives. As messy as these lives may be in practice, individuals’ lived religions are what really matters to them” (quoted in Aldridge, 206).
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.