Create a new job description for a store manager position and develop a succession plan strategy (6 pages) for those who seek a promotion into supervisory and management positions for Fleet Farm and Home. (paper on Fleet Farm and home attached)
view the FFH Organization Structure and Job Description for Succession Planning | Transcript multimedia. This interactive has information on FFH’s assistant store manager position, two assistant store managers, four shift supervisors, twelve department supervisors, and assistant department supervisors. These roles and job requirements support this assessment.
Demonstration of Proficiency
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competencies through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Apply legal standards in human resource management decision making and practice.
- Analyze steps for designing a career development plan for FFH stores (or a selected organization).
- Competency 3: Develop human resource management strategy recommendations to support organizational goals in a dynamic environment.
- Recommend a succession plan strategy for each FFH position (or a selected organization’s roles/titles).
- Competency 4: Develop strategies to address HR needs and opportunities for a multicultural and inclusive workforce.
- Explain what internal policies need to be reviewed or implemented to support FFH’s (or a selected organization’s) succession planning initiative.
- Competency 5: Communicate human resource management needs, opportunities, and strategies with multiple stakeholders.
- Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for human resource professionals and master’s-level programs.
FFH currently has 18 store managers who are over the age of 65, and most are considering retirement from the retail store chain. This presents quite the challenge in a changing economy with a global view, so there is an urgent need to create a new job description for the FHH store manager position and a succession plan strategy that addresses steps to take, policies to consider, and appropriate recommendations.
Include the following in your succession plan strategy for HR management and organizational leaders:
- Analyze steps for designing a career development plan for FFH stores or a selected organization. What specific training programs should be included for these supervisory and management positions? What external development sources would you use? What legal standards need to be considered?
- Explain what internal policies would need to be reviewed or implemented to support FFH’s or a selected organization’s succession planning initiative. How would diversity planning be impacted?
- Recommend a succession plan strategy for each FFH position or a selected organization’s roles/titles. FFH’s positions include:
- Assistant Department Supervisor.
- Department Supervisor.
- Shift Supervisor.
- Assistant Store Manager.
Your succession plan strategy should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through the accurate communication of thoughts that support a central idea and use of correct grammar and mechanics as expected of a human resources professional.
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option.
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.