I’m working on a computer science project and need support to help me learn.
Follow the App Inventor in a Box Tutorial Series, and re-create the “Paint Pot” app.
With the PaintPot app the user will be able to:
- Dip a finger into a virtual paint pot to draw in that color.
- Drag a finger along the screen to draw a line.
- Poke the screen to make dots.
- Use the button at the bottom to wipe the screen clean.
- Change the dot size to large or small with the buttons at the bottom.
- Take a picture with the camera and then draw on that picture.
Rubric provided in assignment submission. Please make sure to review it to include all elements required.
Note: Don’t forget to watch the videos
Submit the .aia file. To submit the .aia file in MIT App Inventor, go to Projects – Export selected project (.aia) to my computer.