Answer questions and perform calculations related to single and annuity cash flows.
In this assessment, you will examine why a dollar received today is worth more than the dollar received tomorrow, learn the difference between compounding and discounting, and learn about annuities and amortization of loans. In other words, you will explore time value of money (TVM), which is the foundation of finance that deals with the mathematics behind the valuation of financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, and mortgages.
It is necessary to be able to apply the knowledge you have gained by classifying market transactions and financial instruments and by describing how financial markets work.
TVM is the foundation of mathematical finance that can be applied to corporate as well as personal finances. The TVM concept can be applied to single and multiple cash flows. However, in real life, you often come across financial applications that require multiple or annuity cash flows. In this assessment, you will apply the TVM concept to single and annuity cash flows.
Complete and submit the Assessment 2 Template [XLSX].
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competencies through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze financial environments and concepts.
- Explain the correct compounded interest choice.
- Analyze a mortgage repayment strategy.
- Competency 2: Apply financial computations and processes.
- Complete five single cash flow calculations correctly.
- Complete five annuity cash flow computations correctly.
- Competency 3: Communicate effectively and professionally.
- Convey clear meaning through appropriate word choice and usage.
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.