Often times in practice, changes occur that nurses may not agree with or don’t understand. As a BSN prepared registered nurse, you are expected to identify areas of opportunity for practice change based on current, best evidence. While having lunch with your nurse manager you were discussing a recent practice change that was implemented on the unit. The nurse manager shared that some of the staff nurses were questioning why the change occurred. They asked if you would prepare a presentation to share with the staff nurses about the importance of utilizing current evidence to guide and support nursing practice. You will present the information at next month’s staff meeting.
Create a presentation about one evidence-based practice change that you have encountered in either your workplace or clinical experience. Include the following in your presentation.
- Provide background and significance of problem
- Describe the practice change
- Summary of research literature supporting the practice change
- Apply a theoretical framework to support the practice change
- This paper must be free of plagiarism. This paper should not reflect a copy of another student’s work from course hero or other websites. This paper must be original paper free from plagriasm.
- This paper will attract a fail mark if any of the above is noted.
- I have attached the grading rubric and detailed instructions for this assignment.
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option.
Myessaydoer’s team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in completing such tasks. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free paper. Place your order at myessaydoer.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option and get a 20% discount on your first assignment.